– Preparation of the support with dye of the Makolor range diluted with water or solvent
o LAMxxx dil. 1:x with water/solvent. Application by spray or by dip
o The kind and the percentage of water or solvent depend from the requested colour and from the application
– Application of electrostatic PU sealer: 1 or 2 coats spaced out of about 1 hour
o LBA146 cat. at 50% with LCB185 dil. 20-40% with LZD091
o In order to modify the electrostatic field you can intervene with the thinner or with the specific additive LXA080
– About 3-4 hours later, or the day after:
– Application of a brushable patina, wherever requested:
o LATxxx (range) dil. 1:x with water or alcohol – application by spray and brushing with metal wool after about 1 hour at room temperature.
– MATT TOP COAT: Application of transparent PU top-coat:
o LFA49x range cat. at 50% with LCB185 dil. 20-30% with LZD091, one coat by spray
– GLOSSY TOP COAT: sand with 400 and 600 grain paper. Apply the glossy transparent PU top-coat:
o LGA209 cat. at 100% with LCB070 dil. 20-30% with LZD083, one or two coats by spray spaced out of 2-4 hours without intermediate sanding
The use of alternative, but similar products to the ones mentioned in this working cycle does not jeopardise the final result. The evaluation based on costs, drying time, verticality, etc. can be influenced by different commercial or technical reason.
For the peculiar use of each product follow the data contained in the relevant Technical Data Sheet or ask for further information to the Laboratory